Home
JAQForum Ver 24.01
Active Topics
Local Time 05:15 23 Oct 2024 Privacy Policy
Jump to

Notice. New forum software under development. It's going to miss a few functions and look a bit ugly for a while, but I'm working on it full time now as the old forum was too unstable. Couple days, all good. If you notice any issues, please contact me.

Forum Index : Microcontroller and PC projects : MMEdit problem

palcal

Guru

Posted: 01:27am 21 Oct 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

I have a program I am trying to load into a Picomite. I have done this many times before and am familiar with all the settings.
In MMCC I connect to the Picomite OK, in MMedit I open the program I want to transfer and hit deploy, sometimes nothing happens and sometimes it says it has loaded and all OK but when I look in the Picomite there is nothing there.
I have switched everything off and started over and even used another computer to no avail. I can load the program to a different Picomite its just this one giving trouble. There are programs in 3 of the other flash slots, should I remove them. Maybe no room left, but they are only about 200 lines each. The device is obviously OK as programs in the flash slots run OK.
Edited 2024-10-21 11:56 by palcal
"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all"

TassyJim

Guru

Posted: 02:03am 21 Oct 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

Is the pico having problems using the same MMBasic version?
In MMCC make sure you see the command prompt >
enter NEW

How big is the program you re trying to load?
Can you load a short test program?
VK7JH
MMedit   MMBasic Help

palcal

Guru

Posted: 02:39am 21 Oct 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

The Pico giving trouble has programs in Flash slots 1,2 and 3. Each program is about 200 lines and runs OK. The program I am trying to load is about the same size it is simply another version of the other 3.
"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all"

palcal

Guru

Posted: 03:11am 21 Oct 2024
Copy link to clipboard 
Print this post

OK all good. I modified my weather station to use the AHT10 instead of the HTU21D.
I added an underscore AHT10 to the file name to differentiate it from the previos file. Somehow it was being saved with an AHT10 file extension.

Print this page

To reply to this topic, you need to log in.

© JAQ Software 2024